We have begun our open call process and invite you to serve as a member of the 2nd Annual SPARK A Change Fundraiser Host Committee. As a host committee member, your efforts are vital to the success of the event.
Host Committee members contribute to the event in the following ways:
- Commit to filling a table of 8 people. You can make a gift of $250 (or more) or share this cost with the guest that joins you;
- Purchase a ticket at the $45 level or higher;
- Sell 10 tickets at the $45 level or higher;
- Help us build our guest list by providing the names of 5-10 people and/or organizations that you believe would be interested in attending or sponsoring the Fundraiser. You can provide us with the contact information or we can provide you with the materials to mail or email to your contacts. Our team is happy to follow up with each invitee regarding their interest;
- Promote the event to your social circles, including your social media contacts.
Host Committee members will receive the following benefits:
- Listing in the event program that is distributed to more than 100 people at the event (Deadline: Nov. 14th)
- Invitation for you and a guest (2 tickets) to join the event
*hosts are not required to attend any event meetings.
For more information, contact our team at 404-331-3250 or email email@example.com.
In community power,
Dr. Krystal Redman