Volunteer at SPARK because you’re creative, because you have skills to share and skills to learn, because you have extra time, or because you just love us!
By volunteering at SPARK, you will:
- Directly impact the lives of Southern women of color, queer and trans youth of color, poor folks, and so many more by supporting their work.
- Work with other brilliant fierce individuals like yourself.
- Enjoy supporting an environment that’s committed to creating safe empowering spaces built by and for communities of color.
Some Criteria for Volunteering:
- You do not need a certain skill or background, but you do need to be committed to community building and anti-oppression work.
- You may be asked to volunteer in the SPARK office or out in the community during the week or on weekends.
- Please be open to growth, laughter, lots of hard work, and even more fun!
Please note that we ask for your patience as we work out volunteer details. At this time, tasks are not consistent and are fulfilled based on program and member needs.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please CLICK HERE to fill out our volunteer form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404.331.3250 with any questions.
VOTER REGISTRATION VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY!
Join SPARK at different events and locations around Atlanta as we get people registered to vote!
Choose one or more events in the form linked below, and more details will be sent to you later.